Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Who I am.

I am awesome. Why? Simply because I say so. Philosophers have always said "I think, therefore I am." I think I am awesome, therefore I am awesome. So, I am the center of my universe. I try not to be self-centered, but its true. We all have our own universe, all intersecting various others. My goal as a writer is to show people my universe, all the possible routes (and indeed, the impossible ones as well) that humanity or non-humanity can take. Wanna join me? Not yet.
So, who am I? I am Luke. Hear me roar. I am a full class nerd and gamer, particularly when it comes to Nintendo. (I'm not kidding, I have Wii pajama pants.) I am a hard-core libertarian, as anyone who has hear me argue will heartily agree. I love to read, write, and watch TV, particularly sci-fi. Peace out. Set phasers to dance.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Luke! It's Abril! Don't forget to check out my blog and follow it too! Plz and thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Luke Skywalker, it's Amber.

    Ahahahaha, nice! Do you often roar in your Wii pyjama pants??? XD

    End of all movie-video game spin-off's? I take it you did not enjoy Final Fantasy 7:Advent Children?

    And you never particularly struck me as "new age". I have never heard you talk about chi, crystals, destiny, or earth magic.

    ReplyDelete